Learn More


Learn More

Text Text



At the present time our team will continue to deal with your legal affairs promptly and efficiently via our secure remote working technologies.  We can offer telephone consultations or meet you via Skype to discuss any of your legal needs.

For new enquiries please ring 01429 235616 or 0191 5865711

For existing clients please refer to the direct dial list below in order for you to contact the member of staff dealing with your matter.

Lisa Channon

01429 230027

Catherine Donworth

01429 230031

Clair Dunkerley

01429 230034

Imogen Ford

0191 5879203

Helen Graham

0191 5879200

Amanda Greggs

0191 3706624

Pauline Hunter

01429 230029

Kim Johnson

0191 3706629

Keith Morgan

01429 230044

Chris Parker

01429 230029

Lyn Ryan

01429 230030

Catherine Turner

07793 201274

Ann Wilson

01429 230028

For payments please contact our Accounts Department on 01429 230026.


TMJ Legal Services has been helping individuals and businesses for over 30 years. We offer a range of advice and services. Your first appointment is free to help you weigh up your options.

We offer appointments in Hartlepool, Durham, Peterlee, Wingate and Newcastle, and will give you a tailored quotation for the cost of your case wherever we can.

We have many solicitors who are accredited specialists in their area of work, and can also offer representation under Legal Aid.

Browse through our site for information, factsheets and more. 

If you think we can help, please contact us and we will be happy to give you free initial advice.

Download our Terms and Conditions of Business

Feedback from real clients of TMJ Legal Services:

"Friendly welcome and service from your receptionist."     "Very efficient, great communication and very helpful."

"Receptionists were always friendly and courteous. Pauline Hunter was always available to answer my queries."

"Very happy with the services of TMJ" "I dealt with Kim [Johnson] and she was very good"  "Everything went well so just keep doing things to the same standard."

"Catherine [Donworth] made a stressful situation much easier to cope with as she was so pleasant and kept in communication at all times. I would highly recommend TMJ to anyone."  "Good value, highly competitive rates"




Coronavirus Update

We have made arrangements for our staff to work from home.


New or existing clients should communicate with us by telephone, via email and or skype/facetime appointments wherever possible.


Our offices are now closed for face to face appointments except in emergency or exceptional circumstances.


Our team will continue to deal with your legal affairs promptly and efficiently via secure remote working technologies.


Our telephone system allows calls to be routed directly to the appropriate member of staff so any contact with us will be unaffected.


Our robust business continuity plan has now been put fully into place. This means that the progress of your legal work will not be affected and any urgent business will be dealt with normally.


We are happy to correspond or speak to new or existing clients regarding new matters.


Please contact us by email or telephone to discuss matters further.


TMJ are doing everything possible to protect its clients, staff and others. We apologise for any inconvenience, but we trust that everyone will support our approach in these difficult times.




01429 235616

0191 5865711



Read More




View our accreditations